Ulladulla Caravan/Cabin Getaway
Monday 26th February to Friday 1st March 2024
Ulladulla Headland Tourist ParkClick Here for Park Map
Click Here for Cabin types and 2024 prices
With views across Ulladulla Harbour, and only minutes walking distance from shops, cafes, restaurants, beaches and popular fishing spots, the award winning Ulladulla Headland Tourist Park offers something for everyone. The park has direct beach access to Lobster Jack's Beach, a secluded headland beach ideal for swimming at high tide and exploring the rock pools at low tide.
A favourite destination with fully furnished cabins, ensuite sites for caravans and popular powered and unpowered camping sites. A great location to base your stay and venture off through the day to explore the beauty of the South Coast region.
Other offerings include:
We have placed a hold on 10 van sites next to each other near amenities and camp kitchen
And 12 cabins near the vans
These can only be held until 20 June unfortunately but I was told they should be available longer. But no guarantees if you book closer to the date
• Harbour view cabins Cabin 19 & 20 are 2 bedrooms $155 pn
• Haven Cabins 21-23 2 bedrooms $155 p/n
• Duo Deluxe cabin 15 1 bed $145 p/n
• The Duo cabin 24 and 25 studio $140 p/n
• Easy Access wheelchair friendly cabin 16 $140 p/n
• Wanderer cabins 17 and 18 1 bed $120 p/n
• Beachcomber cabins 26 and 28 large 2 bedrooms $165 p/n
For Booking enquiries please contact the following:-
Phone/Fax: (02) 4429 8982
Ulladulla Headland Tourist Park
14 Did-Dell st, Ulladulla NSW 2539
• Everyone needs to make their own booking with the park (02) 4429 8982
• . Let them know it’s for Forresters Beach Probus
• Enquire about special rates. If you book seniors a deposit is required. If you book Stay longer where you stay for 4 but pay for 3 nights but it needs to be paid in full at time of booking. Check website for cancellation policies.
• Happy Hour at 5:00 each night for our new members bring some nibbles and any drinks you wish to partake in.
• We are unable to confirm Golf for Tuesday at Mollymook Golf Course as they haven’t worked out there events for 2024. But Hilltop is 18 hole course but have Ladies day and Vets and Open and we cant get onto that course till after 12:00. The other course is 9 holes and more flexible to get on. Let me know what you would like.
• Ten pin organised for Wednesday $13.00 per person for two games They also have options for morning tea or lunches. Will discuss this later in the year when they have updated pricing
• On Wednesday evening we can have a movie night as the venue has a large camp kitchen with outdoor movie theatre. and possibly at a small extra cost sausage sizzle cooked in the camp kitchen
• On the last day we have Lawn bowls at bowls at Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club where will end with our Farewell dinner.
• I’m trying to organise a guided fossil walk on the rock platforms just below our Park.
• More details see Steve or I today. Were in Uluru for our next meeting but back In August.
• For those members who have a good memory we have been here before with Ron and Sue Boundy. Unfortunately, bookings at this time of the year are difficult as many people choose this time to go when all the school kids are back in school so availability is limited. But as we have many new faces in the club and Ulladulla on the survey was a highlight for those who went before, we thought it would be a good choice.
Vicki & Steve Halverson
Caravan & Cabin Convenors - click here for contact details